Current Bids and Requests for Proposals
PURCHASE OF A 2015 DODGE RAM
4500 HEAVY DUTY CHASSIS CREW CAB
The County of Carroll invites sealed bids for the purchase of a 2015 Dodge Ram 4500 Heavy Duty Chassis Crew Cab. The County of Carroll abides by all sections of the Virginia Procurement Act and requires all bidders to comply with the Virginia Procurement Act.
All bids should be sent to Nick Rife, Finance Generalist, Carroll County Governmental Center, 605-1 Pine Street, Hillsville, Va. 24343, no later than 2:00 PM on Friday, August 28, 2015. Bids arriving after specified time will not be opened and discarded. Please mark the outside of the envelope with “2015 Chassis Cab”.
- REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS -
Carroll County is seeking proposals from interested and qualified financial institutions for vehicle financing on an automobile for one of the local volunteer stations.
Background of Importance to this Request
- The County is looking to purchase a one-ton Dodge “chassis only” 4X4 that will accommodate the operations of our Emergency Services.
- County seeks proposals for financing this new vehicle for terms of four (4) years.
- Financing should require monthly payments.
- Proposed Project
- The county is seeking competitive bids for this vehicle at this time.
- Financing information for four (4) year terms.
- Method of acceptable payment.
- All costs, fees, and charges associated with the financing package.
- Procedure for transferring payment from the financial institution to the dealership holding the vehicle.
All Proposals must address the following:
Evaluation and Award of Contract
- Procurement will be in conformance with Virginia Public Procurement Act. The County reserves the right to reject all proposals and to waive any informalities or irregularities in any proposal.
Criteria to be used in both the evaluation and the selection:
- Qualifications and experience of the offeror - 25%.
- Final cost for financing the vehicle with the offeror - 75%.
Preparation and Submission Requirements
- All bidders must submit a complete response to this RFP.
- The proposal must be submitted in a sealed envelope to:
Nick Rife - Finance Generalist
605-1 Pine Street
Hillsville, VA 24343
- Mark the outside of the sealed envelope: RFP - Auto Financing
- All proposals are due by 2:00 p.m. local time on August 28, 2015.
The Carroll County is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, sex, national origin, age, handicap or familiar status.